Latest UPDATE on St. James Monument

___________________________________________________________

UPDATE: As of February 2018, I have placed my "Templar" book on my website; www.louisserna.com, as an E-Book where you can preview / read the book for FREE...! and if you like it you can purchase it at a very reasonable price, $9.00...! The book will download to your computer or Kindle Reader. Check it out...!!!
___________________________________________________________

UPDATE: As of February 2018, Two more stones have been reported in the area of the Vermejo River, some ten miles north of the location of the Ponil standing stone. Although not similar in any way, the two stones appear to be headstone shaped, with traditional Christian crosses on them, but no dates, text or other identifying features. Are they related to the Obelisk shaped stones with Templar crosses...? it appears not, but yet to be determined...
___________________________________________________________

UPDATE: As of Jan 2018 I have published a book titled; "The Knights Templar and the Mysterious Stones of Northern New Mexico", available on my website at www.louisserna.com.

___________________________________________________________

As of Sept 2017, I am in touch with Scott Wolter, star of the TV program, AMERICA UNEARTHED. Scott is tentatively planning to visit me at Albuquerque, NM where I live, to interview me about the stones and to plan a date when Scott can travel to Cimarron to inspect and test the stones for type, origin, authenticity of the carved symbols on the stones and whatever significance they may have with the Templar Knights which Scott has been so involved in for many years. I hope to have some questions answered by testing, that will enable me to research the symbols more extensively, in hopes of solving the mystery of the "message" I feel is encrypted in the symbols carved into the stones. Wolter sees my interview and the testing of the stones as a very interesting segment for his new TV program.

__________________________________________________________


On May 23, 2017, I was interviews by KRQE-TV13's Investigative Reporter, Chris McKee about the mysterious stones. I hoped through the TV interview, to reach out to anyone in their vast TV audience, who might have any knowledge of the stones or the symbols carved on them, that might be helpful to me in my efforts to solve the mysteirous "message" that I feel is contained in the symbols! Surprising to me, by the second day after the TV show, there were 17,000 views on Youtube regarding the stones..!

You can view the interview video by going to the internet: KRQE NEWS 13. Scroll down to NEWS ARCHIVE: View Stories by Date. Select May 23 on the Calender and scroll down to "Mysterious Stone Pillars"

__________________________________________________________


UPDATE...!!! UPDATE...!!! UPDATE..!!!

See the amazing update at the end of this Blog...!!! The finding of a second stone, Standing in the mountains of northern New Mexico...!!!

___________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 17, 2019

UPDATE:  I invite you all to visit the KRQE-TV Interview I did with Chris McKee, KRQE Reporter on the subject of the two mysterious stones.. you can see it here:  https://tinyurl.com/yawmfjh8.

_______________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:  I invite you all to visit the Interview I did with Terry Carter on YouTube about the Knights Templar - Pillars Book here:  https://tinyurl.com/y878vkyg

______________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:  I invite you all to visit the Youtube Interview I did with Terry Carter about the amazing Mystery Rock on Hidden Mountain, just west of Los Lunas..!  https://tinyurl.com/yd2vfur5

________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment